Studio Kelkka´s DATA PROTECTION STATEMENT
Updated September 30th, 2019
Studio Kelkka is a company providing expert services within the field of surface design for companies (business to business). We appreciate the privacy of our customers and are committed to processing all personal data in accordance with applicable data protection legislation. In this privacy statement, we explain how we handle your personal information:
• What kind of information we are processing
• The purpose for processing personal data
• How long we keep your data
• How to influence the processing of your personal information
• To whom we can transfer or disclose information
• How we protect the personal data we process
The administrator in the processing of personal data described in this privacy statement is Studio Kelkka Cooperative. In matters relating to the processing of your personal data, please contact:
We only process personal information that is necessary for a predefined purpose. Typically, we collect the following information:
• Information about our corporate customers and contacts:
- Company Information, Business ID, Industry, Address, Invoicing and payment information, possible direct marketing ban.
- Contact name, company name, job title / title, phone number, email address and direct marketing licenses and bans.
• Information for marketing purposes:
- Name of person, company name, job title /area of responsibility, email address, telephone number, and direct marketing licenses and prohibitions.
• Order history and contact information:
- Purchase and purchase order history information
- Information of contact made by email, telephone or online
- customer feedback
- log information (Studio Kelkka Online Gallery)
• Automatically collected online behavioral information:
We automatically collect information on how you use our services:
- duration and time of session
- which page you visit and how you use it
- how you use the content of our web site newsletter (such as clicks and History)
The data automatically accumulates in the server logs and is linked to the cookie set on the user’s terminal.
The information we collect may vary depending on what service you use or the type of product you have ordered, and we may not collect all of the information mentioned above.
As a rule, we collect the information from the person when he/she contacts us, for example by filling out a registration, contact or order form on our site or in any other way, such as information received by email or telephone. In addition, we receive information when a person engages in a contract with us for our services or products. We may also collect information from publicly available, paid and unpaid sources (such as corporate websites, openly available directories, e.g. trade fair catalogues etc.).
We do not collect any marketing information from consumer customers.
We process data for the following purposes:
• Contract information and customer relationship management:
We process personal information to complete the contract for any service you have ordered, as well as for other customer relationship management related actions, such as communication and direct mail, billing and debt collection, customer relationship-based direct marketing, including targeting it based on work tasks, order history and other information we receive. The processing of personal data is necessary and enables us to send quotes, complete contracts, bill our services, or contact you in matters related to contracts and customer relationship. The processing of personal data is then based on an agreement.
• Direct marketing and other communication:
We process your personal information for
- sending you direct marketing of our products and services (after or without a customer relationship) and other information you have ordered (such as newsletters)
- analysis and development of services and business
- product development and reporting
- fraud prevention and investigation
We can also target direct marketing and other communication based on work position, interests and other information we receive. We process personal information for the above purposes on the basis of a legitimate interest. You can resist processing as described below.
• Consent Processing: If we have requested your consent for a particular purpose, we will process personal information for these purposes based on your consent. You can cancel your consent at any time as described below.
• Compliance with statutory obligations: We may also be required to process some of your personal information after termination of the customer relationship to comply with accounting or other mandatory legislation. In this case, the processing is based on compliance with a legal obligation.
We retain personal information based on customer relationship for at least the duration thereof. Despite the termination of the customer relationship, we may retain your contact information to send you direct marketing as described below.
We keep the personal data we process for direct marketing (information about potential customers) as long as you have not refused to receive marketing messages. If you refuse marketing and there is no other reason for processing, we will keep a record of the prohibition and contact information so that we can ensure compliance with the ban. Even after this time, we will retain certain information to the extent necessary to comply with legal obligations (such as accounting legislation) or if pending claims or other disagreements require processing of your personal data.
The registered person has the possibility to influence the processing of their personal data in accordance with the data protection legislation.
Below is listed different ways to influence our data processing:
• Review, correction and deletion of information: You have the right to verify the personal data that we store about you. At your request, we will correct, complete or delete personal information that is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. You also have the right to request the deletion of your information in circumstances permitted by privacy law.
• Direct Marketing Prohibition: You may at any time object to the processing of your data for direct marketing purposes.
• Withdrawal of consent: You can revoke your consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out prior to the withdrawal.
Studio Kelkka will not sell or otherwise disclose your information to third parties except in the following circumstances:
• Authorities: We may disclose your personal information to any authorities as required by applicable law
• Consent: We may disclose your information to third parties if we have requested your consent and you have given it.
• Mergers: If we sell, merge or otherwise organize our business, your personal information may be disclosed to the parties to the arrangement.
• Collection and Legal Claims: We may disclose your personal information to third parties if necessary to enforce an agreement, to collect claims, to investigate potential violations, or to institute, pursue or defend a legal claim.
We take great care to protect your personal information by using appropriate organizational and technical security measures. Access to your personal information and processing will be done by Studio Kelka employees who need to process your personal information in order to perform their duties. Each user has their own user name and password for the information system and is bound by appropriate confidentiality.
We may automatically collect information about a user’s terminal through server logs, cookies and other similar technologies. A cookie is a small text file that is stored by a browser on a user’s terminal. Cookies often contain an anonymous, unique identifier that we use to identify and count browsers that visit our site.
Cookies do not move on the web by themselves, but are placed on the user’s terminal only with the site visited by the user. Only the server that sent the cookie can later read and use the cookie. Cookies or other technologies do not harm the user’s terminal device or files, and cannot be used to run programs or distribute malware.
We automatically collect eg. the following information:
• Usage and browsing information
• The page from which the user navigated to our site
• Model of the device
• Browser and browser version
• IP address
• Time and duration of the session
• Screen resolution and operating system
• A unique device and / or cookie identifier
We use both session-specific and persistent cookies. Session cookies expire when a user closes a web browser. Persistent cookies remain on the user’s device for a period of time or until deleted by the user. Permanent cookies typically have a validity period of a few months to a few years.
We are constantly improving our services and we may change this privacy statement. Changes may also be based on changes in legislation. We recommend that you regularly review the contents of this privacy statement.